Are you a Quality Engineer who travels extensively in your current role? Would a position working purely on site, for a multi-national business in the electronics market give you a fresh start in your career? Is so, then this role could well be worth applying for.
Responsibilities of the role:
– To provide general support to the QA department in all quality related issues
– Perform internal process audits and manage CAPAs
– You will provide KPIs to quality performance and deal proactively with customer complaints
– Using your prior understanding of ISO9001 standards you will help to maintain the site QMS
– Representing the department at all relevant industry meetings
– You will collaborate with design, manufacturing and purchasing to achieve optimum results for the business
Our client is a large multi-national business who operate in the industrial electronics market for aircraft.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
– A degree or relevant industry experience in quality assurance in a highly regulated environment
– Knowledge of ISO9001 and lean manufacturing techniques including Six Sigma
– Experience with regulatory compliance including CE software
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
– Previous experience of the aerospace or defence industry
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application
Salary : £35000 – £40000/annum