Our client, a leader in it’s market, have a current vacancy as a Payroll Assistant to join their growing team. This is an extremely varied role allowing the individual to develop in their own direction within the finance team.
Upon success you’ll be joining a friendly and driven company all supporting each other in order to maintain a positive work environment and client base.
You’ll assist in providing an efficient and accurate payroll bureau and pension administration service for the client-base of external members, ensuring staff are paid accurately and on a timely basis, ensuring the clients receive monthly reporting and all monthly/year-end returns are completed in accordance with HMRC and Pension schemes guidance.
The benefits of joining Siamo Recruitments client:
* A generous holiday entitlement – 28 days per annum
* Consistent training and variation within the role allowing the individual to grow
* A Contributory pension scheme
* Free on site parking
The key responsibilities within the Payroll Assistant role will be:
* To receive and process payroll documentation from clients to ensure accurate payroll records are established and maintained
* To assist in updating and managing the Payroll Bureau database to ensure staff are paid accurately and on a timely basis
* To assist in preparing the monthly data file of payment transactions in readiness for transmitting to BACS
* producing monthly pre-payroll reports, monthly payroll reports, YTD payroll reports and monthly payslips and ensure all are delivered safely and securely to the clients
* To undertake the role of client account manager and be the first point of contact for the clients
* To liaise with external agencies and organisations re Payroll queries
* Reconcile all TP monthly calculations for each client
* During the prepay calculation stage run and check the Pension Report
The ideal candidate for this Payroll Assistant vacancy will have the following:
* Payroll and pensions administration experience is essential
* Experience of working in the education or public sector would be advantageous however not essential
* Must be able to demonstrate the delivery of exceptional customer service
* Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines and exercise initiative
* Accuracy and attention to detail
Salary : £20000 – £23000/annum + Excellent Company Benefits