HR – it’s the cement binding a business together; it’s the building block for employee development and business growth.
This is the opportunity for someone who truly believes in HR to make their mark. It’s not just doing HR, it’s establishing it – and within a global business.
Instead of being a cog in a machine, this HR role puts you in the driving seat – making decisions, instigating changes, and making a difference.
* Do you offer at least five years of HR experience?
* Can you manage end-to-end, successful internal recruitment drives?
* Do you have the strength of character to establish a consistent HR function?
Your next employer is the world’s biggest aluminium manufacturer that wants YOU to help establish its HR structure and value system in the UK.
If you’re passionate about HR, you’ll relish the chance to drive the establishment of processes, working relatively independently with initiative and insight.
***Going to apply? Look out for a follow-up email you need to reply to***
* Joining a stable business operating within a global group
* Training opportunities within a global group
* Living in the attractive riverside town of Tewkesbury, famous for… mustard!
* Car allowance
* Company car (negotiable)
* Stakeholder pension scheme
* Life insurance – 2x salary; 4x for pension holders
* 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
* Driving the HR function and workplace cultural progression
* Managing all internal recruitment activity in Tewkesbury and Wakefield
* Developing personal development and training plans
* Dealing with grievances, disciplinaries, absence management
* Leading probation meeting processes and exit interviews
* Organising managerial conferences; arranging travel and hotels
* HRD – creating and amending HR procedures and policies
* 8.30am to 5pm working hours, with a 3.15pm early Friday finish.
The Key Requirements…
* Five years of end-to-end internal recruitment experience
* Experience recruiting sales, customer service and both blue and white-collar staff
* Knowledge of HR legal procedures, such as disciplinary action in line with employment law
* Experience organising conferences, setting up management meetings and travel
* Previous employment in companies of up to 200 people in size
How to apply…?
Click apply and then reply to the follow-up email you’ll be sent – check your junk mail if necessary.
Suitable applicants will be contacted by Recart. Full details of the role, employer and salary package will be provided prior to a mutual decision on whether to submit your details to the employer
Salary : £40000 – £50000/annum plus benefits