Electrical Design Engineer – Circa £30K D.0.E
This is the perfect chance for an Electrical Design Engineer to join a Market leading, innovative, high quality manufacturer. Working in a small team of 5 Electrical Designers, you will work on a wide range of cutting-edge, bespoke, product and feature lighting for the aviation industry.
Working for a prestigious company, in fantastic modern purpose-built offices; this Electrical Design opportunity offers a highly competitive salary of circa £30K, early finish on Fridays & Free Parking– Based in Bournemouth.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Design Engineer;
• Responsible for production of electrical systems drawings to meet customer/integrator requirements.
• Responsible for production of electrical systems documentation, including load analysis, Test Plans/Reports, Technical Specifications.
• Responsible as technical interface/point of contact between the Mechanical design, Stress, certification depts. and electrical team to aid drawings/documents to flow through design efficiently.
• Provide, if requested any requested support to the Lead design engineer at customer/integrator reviews.
• Responsible for regular electrical systems drawing programme reporting to the Lead Engineer.
Skills & Characteristics of the Electrical Design Engineer;
* Experience in a similar position
* Good understanding of engineering and reading specifications
* Experience with lighting product a distinct advantage
* Relevant industry qualifications
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Customer friendly disposition and a positive can-do attitude.
* Ability to quickly grasp and execute duties with minimal verbal instruction.
What’s in it for you?
* Excellent salary on offer of circa £30K D.O.E
* Hours: 8.00am till 4.30 pm – Finish at 1pm on Fridays
* Pension Scheme
* Free Parking
* Canteen Facilities
* Brand new purpose-built building
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Closed at xmas
Salary : £25000 – £35000/annum + free parking & excellent benefit